Sunday, March 13, 2011

SHATTERED REALITY

SHATTERED REALITY
Devaluing Yourself
3.13.11

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, " Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart."

WE LOSE VALUE WHEN...
  1. We Buy Into FALSE Imagery!
  2. We OVER EXAGGERATE Our Flaws!
  3. We Forget True BEAUTY!
RECLAIM YOURSELF BY...

  1. Seeing INNER Beauty!
Do not let your adorning be external --- the braiding of hair and the putting on of  gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear --- but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. 1 Peter 3:3-4


    2. Realizing You are INTRICATE In Detail!

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:13-16


    3. Seeing Our Image As a REFLECTION!

So God created ma in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. Genesis 1:27

    4. Change Who You LISTEN To!

No comments:

Post a Comment