Saturday, April 9, 2011

InFLUence

InFLUence
Satanology
3.27.11 

"... Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the familyof believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings." 1 Peter 5:8-9

Who is Satan...
      1. He is a SPIRIT BEING or ANGEL.
Revelation 12:3-9
" For in Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him and for Him."
Colossians 1:16
      2. He is LIMITED. 
Book of Job
A. He is not OMNIPOTENT.
B. He is not OMNISCIENT.
C. He is not OMNIPRESENT.
      3. His PRIDE led to REBELLION. 
Ezekiel 28:12-15
Satan's Statements of "I Will"...
"... I will ascend to Heaven and set my throne above God's stars. I will preside on the mountain of the gods far away in the north. I will climb to the highest heavens and be like the Most High."
Isaiah 14:13-14
      1. Ascend to HEAVEN.
      2. Set my THRONE above GOD'S.
      3. Preside on the MOUNTAIN OF THE GODS.
      4. Climb to the HIGHEST HEAVENS.
      5. Be like the MOST HIGH.

Satan is...
      1. The PRINCE OF THIS WORLD .
"The devil led him to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, ' I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will will all be yours.'" Luke 4:5-7
John 17:14-16
      2. The DECEIVER .
1 Chronicles 21:1
Luke 8:11-15
2 Corinthians 4:4
      3. The TEMPTER .
Genesis 3
Book of Job
Matthew 4

" The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the teptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you can edure." 1 Corinthians 10:13

Final Thoughts...
      1. Satan is REAL, he is a LIAR, and he will try to DECEIVE you. 
      2. With CHRIST we can defeat SATAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment